Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby #5

Hello everyone and welcome back to my challenge!
I'm so excited to have followers now! Thanks guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

After getting home from the hospital with my first born son, Torn, it was time to age up Lilah. She got the can't stand art trait, a trait that runs on my father's side of the family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gemma aged up nicely, although I didn't get a close up picture of her. She has my eyes, and a random orange haircolor. That's the default hair in my game. Her facial shape doesn't really match mine or her father's.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ruby aged up looking like her daddy. His skintone, blue eyes, and brown hair. I think her face looks mostly like him as well.

Photobucket

I found myself a father for baby #5. Hunter Thoughtful passed our house everyday on his way home from work. He cut through our yard and him and I had had a couple chats. He agreed to be part of the challenge.

Photobucket

We were standing in his living room prepping for the making of baby #5 when this lovely young woman walked in.
"Hunter?!? Not this again!" she hollered
"Kay, look, I told you I want a baby, but I don't want to leave you, this is the best choice!"
"So you'll take a child from a random stranger?"
"Just let me have one and make my mom happy!"
"Um, I'll just leave while you two sort this out..." I piped up.
"No!"

Photobucket

He quickly pulled me into the back bedroom, slamming the bedroom door. He lifted me up and threw me onto the bed and began taking off his clothes.
"Woah! Hold up? What are you doing?" I hollered, shielding my eyes
"My mother is sick and dying and all she ever wanted was a grandchild. I'm an only child, and Kay hates children. When I read a story about you in the paper I knew this was the way!"
"If you have any respect for your girlfriend, you won't do this now."
"Well when?" he said
"Look, I'll think about it and call you if I decide you can be in my challenge."
"Please please please give me a chance.

Photobucket

With that I left the Thoughtful household, all this drama just made me want my children back at home.

Photobucket

It took me a long time, but I decided that I would use him for my challenge, because of his mother's dying wish. When I called him up and told him, he was ecstatic. He dropped everything and came right over.

Photobucket

So we got to work on baby #5

Photobucket

I found out right away that we had been successful!

Photobucket

I continued my work in the garden, hoping to be able to trade in one of those cribs for more beds for when Gemma and Ruby outgrew their cribs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All my children seemed to be doing really well. I bonded with all of them, although I had some trouble with Lilah. She was just a bit reclusive, and didn't really like any sort of attention. She only had one friend at school, Rina who was such a good friend to her, and she spent most of her time away from her siblings, fishing.

Photobucket

I taught Gemma and Ruby how to walk and talk. Twins may be double the work, but they're also double the fun!

Photobucket

I even had Lilah babysitting for me when I tended to Torn.

Photobucket

One night while working in the garden, the pain started. Lilah began to freak out.
"It's okay sweets, it's just your new sibling. I'll call a babysitter and I'll go to the hospital."
"Help! My mom is dying! My new sibling is killing my mommy!" Lilah screamed, she was hysterical despite my coddling. In the end I had to leave her with some teenage punk sitter and get to the hospital.

Photobucket

The labor went smoothly and I came out with baby #5 Liam Prattle, another boy! He had his father's skin tone, and I'm proud to say he's a genius. I was thrilled for Torn to have a brother.

Thank you all for reading!
Any comments are appreciated, and welcomed!
If you have anybody you want me to use in the challenge, or names you would like to suggest, just comment and say so!
I'd like to thank the challenge mothers, especially Danny Wriner, for making me push myself to get this out. I know it's been a long time!
Remember to add Neleh on Facebook, just search Neleh Prattle, she's the only one!
Remember to follow so you can read about the fun to come, I promise to try and make each post better and better!

~Daisy

1 comment: